Split stay booking- ticket changes- is this new? Yes it is- follow up?

How incredibly efficient! Instead of just letting you be able to do that while you’re booking the whole thing online, you now get to wait in an hour on the phone queue for multiple hours

Disney: Improving life every day ™

5 Likes

Ha yea… lady on the phone seemed to think it was a “tech issue.” So maybe not new policy?

2 Likes

That makes no sense at all.
Disney has the best IT on the planet

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I crack me up

6 Likes

I’ve seen this mentioned a while ago, but not sure when exactly.

I know right— no surprise there!

1 Like

Luckily I get to call Back (haha) because she thought if I double booked both my reservations would be cancelled……

But I need to decide which week we will do!

1 Like

It was like that over two months ago so not super new.

Sounds like a permanent change then! Thanks

That’s interesting.

I wonder if folks just haven’t been booking at all? Weird nobody would have mentioned it (here or in any of the many groups I’m part of including TA).

Maybe we’re all “noseblind” to change by now so we didn’t even pick up on it :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, I experienced this last summer when trying to book a split stay. I could only get 3 day tickets for my 2 night stay at the first hotel. I didn’t try to call in because I ended up just booking one hotel.

1 Like

well then.

that settles it.

We’ve gone noseblind.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Wow, so it’s been awhile…. I originally did have a split stay but changed dates and cancelled. I made that no problems in June.

Guess I’ll be calling back to finalize!

1 Like

Can you please remind me… because I really am feeling amnesic by now…

You went in summer 2020?

It feels like yesterday!

I had like 3 cancelled trips before I was actually able to go (covid). So no I didn’t go summer of 2020 but I did have one booked for a bit until moving it to this year.

3 Likes

Ok phew. I was hurting my brain trying to remember lol

I’ve definitely seen it discussed, maybe over on the DIS. But I’d also heard it could be over-ridden by calling.

1 Like