Spice Road Fireworks

I was able to get a reservation for four but there are five of us. I know with some dining reservations you can add the additional member the day of but I have some doubts in this case where it is prepaid. Does anyone have experience with this or tips? Thanks!

1 Like

I just wanted to say I’m jealous. I was up at 5am to book this and it was gone by the time I got out of the waiting room. Boooo

As it seems like mine won’t work for us as I need a 5 person one there might be one available. Oct 16?

1 Like

Nope, Oct 2. Thanks though

1 Like

I just checked all the way through November 22, the last date currently available, and there is nothing for even a party of 1. Maybe some IT issues? Maybe I’m just overly optimistic that it will open up for me. And you. Good luck @Abbeyviolet

Too bad the reservation finder doesn’t work for dessert parties. I’m going to be obsessively checking this for the next 9 days…

Thank you! I think I will too. I did try checking for a 1 person slot too to see if I could make it work. Sigh. Good luck and hope your trip is great!

I wonder if it’s the glitch against solo parties. I’d do a search for 2 and if you find that call and ask. I think that is what I had to do for the ROL dessert party.

1 Like