Spice Road Fireworks Seating and View

Has anyone been to the Spice Road Fireworks party to see Harmonious lately? We have reservations for this Sept but now I am not so sure it it worth it. It seems like there are 4 tables of 4 along the fence in the first row and then 4 tables of 2 along the back or second row. Reviews seem to say that the tables for two have a bad view, they are obstructed by support poles, no place to stand along the railing to see the show, etc. Can anybody give me their honest opinion of what your experience was like. Thanks

1 Like

Well we were four people and got there early. First to check in so we were seated along the railing. I know there was a second row across the walkway from us but I honestly didn’t pay attention to which tables were two tops. I adored this experience. I had three drinks included in the price and they were all amazing, the food was good and it’s a decent view so from my perspective worth it for the relaxing. No one came up to the railing next to our table but I feel like there might have been some space. I assumed it was cuz they could see alright. Here’s some photos.

2 Likes

FYI. You can definitely jostle around at Rose and Crown as we left our table and went to the lower level with seating for those that didn’t have a good table view so if this your primary concern you might prefer that one. I liked the food and drinks better at Spice Road so I’d go there again first plus it’s a little cheaper.

That’s from Rose and Crown

3 Likes

Thank you so much. That was really thoughtful of you to include pictures. I know we would like the food at Spice Road. No matter how early you arrive, if you only have two, you are in the second row, so I wondering if you can still get a good view. Good to hear that no one had to go up to the railing. That means they could probably see well.

1 Like

My parents had the Spice Road fireworks package this past winter (just the two of them,) and liked it. No issues with views, other than where the restaurant is positioned in general.

Thank you, that is good to know

I watch this thread. I have a booking for Spice and another one for Rose. I won’t do both but I have been hesitating for 6 months now between the 2…

1 Like

The view from R&C is closer but I liked the food better at Spice Road Table. We checked in early at R&C too and were put in a back corner with no view so we went to the lower level to watch the show…That’s exactly when my food came so I didn’t like this experience as much because it was more jostling around and slower service, the food wasn’t as good and it last way past the show eating into our Deluxe hours. BUT it’s closer and you can move if your table is bad.

2 Likes