Special Request: Happily Ever After Pins

Hey all! This is Shane (son of Okie). I’ve already brought this issue up in the chat, and it was recommended that I try here as well.

My fiance and I will be getting married in Oklahoma in June and then following that up with a two-week honeymoon in Disney World. During the course of wedding planning, we recently had an idea to give guests the Happily Ever After pins with our wedding date written on them in Sharpie.

However, we would need approximately 80 or so, and this is where the Liner community may be able to come through. Would any Liners be willing to start trying to amass as many of the Happily Ever After pins as possible by asking for them from Guest Services? If this could be done, I would gladly pay to have them shipped to us, and we would be eternally grateful. I know this is an odd request and that there may be other ways to go about doing this (buying them in bulk, making them, etc.), but I thought this may be something that the wonderful Liner community could make happen, so I thought I would ask.

Thank you all for your time and consideration! I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Congratulations from one Oklahoman to another! Unfortunately I won’t be in the World soon enough to help but I think this is a great idea!

1 Like

Hi Shane!!

Hi Shane! I’ll be there with your mom in May so we’ll ask and see if we can get some to send home with her. Congratulations!