Special Disney juice

Hi Liners! I have searched high and low for this answer, but no luck. I figure if anyone would know it would be someone here. Last trip to WDW we went to Tusker House for breakfast and I LOVED the special juice (guave, orange and passion fruit?) that seems to be the same mix at various places (Ohana and Kona to name a few). My challenge is that we won’t be doing character meals this trip, but I keep thinking about the juice. Is anyone aware of any quck service places that offer this magic potion?

I haven’t specifically looked for it, but Captain Cook’s (the QS at the Poly) is certainly a place that I would try. I would also think it might be available at some of the QSs or kiosks in AK. Unless, of course, Disney has decided to limit it to just TSs…

It’s called “POG” (Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava juice) or Pass-O-Guava from Hawaiian Sun. I’ve found it in cans occasionally on Amazon; not currently, though.

At WDW they call it “Jungle Juice”, if you’re trying to find it on a QS menu…

Captains cooks was certainly on the top of my list, given it is served at 2 of their TS offerings. I was hoping maybe someone here had ordered it there or AK and could comment. I’ve also heard you can make your own, but for some reason its not quite the same. its like DIY mickey waffles to me – not the same without the “disney magic.”

Thanks all for the staters…