Sparkle Badge

Guess who got the very first SPARKLE badge??? Hmmm… Guess??? Go ahead! ME!!! Yup that’s right it’s just he coolest badge ever! And it spins!!! Wahooooo!!! (Twirling and tossing up sparklies everywhere) ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

20 Likes

Yay!

@LaurelStewart is the best green peep EVER!!! (Muwahhhh)

2 Likes

Congrats @Beachmom01!!! Does it come with a bright new shiny canon???

And how can I get a sparkles badge?

3 Likes

@Beachmom01 That is REAL LOVE right there! You are sooooo much more fun when you are happy :slight_smile:

wow she’s not kidding, it does spin!

3 Likes

It really spins!!! I’m just staring at it go round and round and round… Wahooooo!

Man you are FANCY!

1 Like

❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊ for you on a well deserved badge! (Ok, that’s the last time I sneak in and use the cannon)

2 Likes

The cannon is here to borrow whenever you like… as long as you’re careful with the pixies and you put it back in it’s secret hiding spot when you’re done! :smile:

2 Likes

I pinkie promise to be very careful and responsible with the cannon!

1 Like

yay!!! I want to borrow the cannon too! Do I fit inside the cannon? I want to be tossed up in the air with sparkles!

1 Like

(Borrowing the cannon once & only once from & for beachmom):
❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

1 Like

Wow. It does spin. Very cool @Beach! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats @Beachmom01! Love your sparkles! ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

1 Like

I’m just loving all these sparklies everywhere!!!

I want one !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could just sit and watch it spin…around and around and around… it’s awesome!!! ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

2 Likes

Nice sparklies @ejj

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

With beach mom you deserve it!!!

1 Like