Space Restaurant opening later this year

Ok but WHEN this year is it opening?? :thinking:

Our ADR day is Monday so… (tbh I am woefully unprepared for it. Guess I better go back to the itinerary and see what I put down!)

I see what you did there.

I want to eat there! Hope it’s good— cool idea!

I’ve read Fall. It will be run by the Patina Group (VN, TI, and Enzo’s in DS - and maybe some others). I’m guessing that the prices will be on a par with the non-signature WS restaurants.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/space-restaurant/news/10may2019-epcots-space-themed-restaurant-to-open-later-this-year.htm

So you want to know the launch date for the new restaurant? I think we’re all counting down the days until we know. I, for one, think the astronomical prices may be a deterrent to going.

4 Likes

@ryan1 and @heidelj…you two are a mess

So if we’re thinking “fall” — if I’ll be there mid-November, maybe it will be open by then…? Oooh my fingers are crossed.

Bahahah :joy::joy: touché.

Even if it’s a “signature” (which I really doubt it will be) I will still go for an ADR - if for nothing else than to be able to comment on it first hand. ANd the theme really seems very cool…

We are in the same situation. I told my wife that we need to figure out what to drop if this becomes an option.

This puns on this thread are awful…
:rofl::joy::rofl: