Space 220 - Dining room or lounge?

No boarding groups are at 7 for everyone with an Epcot reservation. The ILL is at park open for offsite guests so you almost certainly won’t get one of those.

And don’t forget there’s another drop of BGs at 1 if you’ve tapped in.

I’m opting for the dining room (likely at lunch) rather than the lounge because the lounge menu doesn’t appeal to me.

1 Like

there are more and more reports about those lasting until some off-property folks are getting tapped in.

Thanks so much for your incredible knowledge x

1 Like

You are very welcome. I don’t know much compared to some liners but happy to share what I do know!

1 Like

Thanks Lizzie, good to hear, although its annoying to have to pay for a family of 4 when we have Genie +!

1 Like

The 1pm drop seems to be lasting longer and longer. I saw multiple reports of days last week when even people hopping were able to get VQ.

Fingers crossed that MAY mean they get rid of VQ sooner than later.

1 Like

You can order almost anything off the regular menu in the lounge, including the fill prix fixe menu.

… and the difference in location is just a few yards

As I understand it, if you want anything off the main menu, it’s the prix-fixe only. You can’t do a la carte.

But not till after my trip, because I don’t want to take part in the kind of run to the standby line that we have to do at AK for FOP. Those people are ruthless!

Just get in line at the end of the night. I never do the Flight of Passage 5K and have always gotten to ride it.

I have other plans for the ends of my nights. Though I do plan to do it for FOP at least one night in the hope that it will be at least getting dark when we leave. I forgot to go to Pandora at night last trip and now AK is closing at 7!! I’m hoping it will move to 8 but that’s still pre sunset.

SO true x

1 Like

I ordered the burrata in January and the server told me I could order whatever I wanted off of either menu except for one thing that I can’t remember.

2 Likes

Interesting. Total opposite experience of literally all reports on another board. I’ll likely stick with the restaurant as I don’t want to chance having to eat the full meal in lounge seating.

There was little difference in seating between the lounge and restaurant… just not right up against the window.

1 Like

I’m not as concerned about the view. It’s the food. And that pretty much any lounge I’ve been to, the tables are not conducive to meals - just drinks and nibbles.

The reports on the other board are from the last couple of months, so apparently they have changed the policy since January and it is EITHER lounge menu items (gross) or the whole prix fixe menu.

This was taken from my table in the “lounge” area.

3 Likes

The lounge is a real table. We went in May. You can order anything off the lounge menu, or you can get the Prix Fixe meal. You can also order dessert in the lounge. I only took food pics, so you can’t see that we were sitting at an actual table🤣

3 Likes

Our lounge table was the tiniest thing ever. We could barely fit a plate and a drink for everyone on it.

1 Like