Souvenir policy

As I say, you people exhaust me. If you’re not going to read my posts in full, then I’m adding you to the list.

Ahem.

4 Likes

Luckily for us, DD5 has informed us that she intends to live at home forever. So… we have THAT going for us.

4 Likes

I am good at resisting the souvenirs—I figure the Memory Maker photos and our autograph book are enough for me. Although I have bought a water bottle and a hoodie at the parks out of “necessity” over the years. I would have preferred my own but it wasn’t available and I was desperate.
My teenagers purchase their weight in candy and weird food from WS in Epcot every trip and sometimes they buy pins. The younger two buy random things all the time. $100 a trip per kid. They can supplement with their own money if they want, but especially my youngest is all about the merch. DH won’t buy a thing ever.

You just added that, didn’t you?

No? Prove it then!

2 Likes

Check the edit log. Oh. Wait. There isn’t one. Ahem.

So go ahead, add me to “the list” then. See if I care. :sob:

Anyway, what list?

1 Like

That kind of talk gets a person’s name underlined.

My list. I have a list. It’s not clear what purpose it serves.

1 Like

@Nicky_S, I was the first to have my name underlined on his list. I feel so proud.

2 Likes

You got a double-underlining. Though the list doesn’t have a section to explain why, so I have no idea. I assume you did something pretty bad.

1 Like

It must not be a great form of discipline since neither of us remember what I said. I’m sure a search would set us straight.

1 Like

It was because you said check when you meant receipt. :wink:

That sounds like a lot of work.

1 Like

Are you paying for WiFi again, or have you taken off yet?

Still on the ground. They’re doing the safety briefing. No-one’s interested.

3 Likes

My kids bought stuffed animals from AK, of course, and hats, stitch and Mickey magic hat. I don’t know why but I didn’t even get myself a T-shirt. I love vacation T-shirt’s. In November I need a WDW T-shirt.

1 Like

Tigger things and mugs. Definite sucker for those.

My weaknesses are Christmas ornaments and ears. I have too many of both.

1 Like

I just said while on vacation 10 days ago, “Who buys thimbles or spoons anymore??” Now I know! :smile:

3 Likes

Do you mean VIII??

My uni friend is a souvenir spoon collector :joy: she got married earlier this year and got about 5 engraved ones as presents!

1 Like