Southwest lowered flights Sept

1.5 Hours on hold. A lot of people are canceling and upset about the weather. But I got through. I saved $91.18 a person. Me and darling husband. Thank you.

Thatā€™s awesome!

1 Like

Great! Enjoy the trip.

1 Like

Im the greatest cheapskate ever! Got another $10 in credit! Iā€™m up $191 in credit.

Thanks for the info. Mine went way up. :smirk:

Just got another $82 Iā€™m up $273!

I got a $90 credit PLUS points returned on the other three flights I reserved with points. Was also able to find four non-stops from Chicago for friends for $745 TOTAL. Insane prices.

1 Like

Bringing this thread back from the dead. With the recent of Southwest issues here of late, do you think theyā€™ll lower prices?

I wondered the same considering I literally just read a flight headed to Newark was diverted to Cleveland due to a broken window pane. I have a flight to Vegas in a few weeks on Southwest. I wonder if I should be concerned. Granted, I know Iā€™m more likely to get in a car accident, but still 2 incidents in less than a monthā€¦

So have flown Southwest since the accidentsā€¦ and other airlines. I think they are being OVERLY strict right now because of the accident. I would not worry about flying Southwest because of that (and I have had status on Southwest for four years and have four flights scheduled this week).

1 Like