SOTMK for Christmas

I started a thread on Liners Chat looking for information on buying SOTMK cards for my son for Christmas (he asked if I thought Santa could get those). @latinamama was nice enough to say she had dupes she could send, and I figured it would be easier to post what I’m missing here.

He’s missing: 1-6, 11-13, 15-17, 35-39, 54, 60-70, special party cards (MNSSHP, MVMCP)

Further, I wanted to list son’s dupes in case somebody else has the same idea and could use any of them. These are the dupes he has:

20, 22, 30, 34, 41, 43 (x2), 46, 47, 50 (x2), 51 (x3), 52, 55, 56 (x2), 57, 58.

Please email me (brtaylor73 at gmail.com) if you are able to help so I can send you my address; or - email me if you need any dupes listed above and I’m happy to mail them off to you.

Lastly, I’m looking for some information on (a) the binder I saw some kids carrying over their shoulders; and (b) the game board for home-play, if anybody has insight on any of that stuff. Any information/links (to learn) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I will see what I have and get back to you. :0)

I answered on the chat. Disney store sells set with a board and some cards. Some of the cards you get in the pack are ones that you can’t get in the park. The set is 14.99 I believe. One problem though is that right now, Disney is really slow with shipping out items.

Email sent! I have 3 of the ones he needs =)
He has a few I need =)