Sort of Sana'a

Missing one of my favorite spots so got some takeout tonight

23 Likes

:yum::yum::yum: That looks good.
I hope you enjoyed it while being safe at home :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Great now I’m hungry, guess I’ll get up and cook now. THANKS!

2 Likes

It was delicious!!!

2 Likes

Just curious, why does she have to be at home? Personally, I have been out to eat dozens of times at this point.

Mmm! We had similar takeout tonight, but no pic because it’s long gone. :yum:

Eh, delicious food is delicious either way, and the inconvenience of avoiding groups is temporary in the scale of one’s lifetime. ETA: My area is back to allowing 100% capacity which is outside my comfort zone. I have enjoyed outdoor seating at a local favorite several times.

3 Likes

AKA not at WDW

Which I would be okay with but my state and my employer are not, so… :woman_shrugging:

What did you enjoy?

I had chicken tikka masala and an order of naan with three sauces and an extra side of the tamarind chutney (my fave)

2 Likes

Saag paneer and vegetable biryani for me! Chicken tikka masala would be just fine though! :smile:

With regular and garlic naan, of course!

We order way more than needed because I have a weird obsession with eating Indian or Thai leftovers for breakfast.

1 Like

I had only half of mine too, but I’ll have my leftovers for lunch, thank you! :slight_smile:

:crying_cat_face:

OP was lamenting the fact that she wasn’t somewhere else so I was simply making a positive statement about her current location.

1 Like

I totally missed part of the OP statements so that’s why I misunderstood your statement. Thanks