Sorcerers question

When you finish your last portal for each task it it will direct you to which land and portal you need to visit to continue the adventure. There are 9 adventures to complete/villains to beat for an entire game. I spent one day playing non-stop this past August, and it took me 4.5 hours to complete the entire game. One hint, if you do complete all 9 adventures, you can stop by the firehouse and get a 2nd set of spell cards that day. You also can have the game advanced to a harder level. I was also told by a cast member that if you start playing he game, it will be saved for 2 years, so if you have another trip planned you can pick up where you left off as long as you’ve brought along the ticket or Magic Band the game is liked to. Also, if there is a long wait at the firehouse, there is a second sorcerer’s station where you can pick up cards located in Liberty Square near the Christmas Shop.

If you start a new game you don’t have to bring the cards you picked up on your last trip. The game is liked to your ticket or magic band, so as long as you have a new ticket or magic band you can start a new game without having to visit a portal first. But for the rest of your trip if you’re wanting to pick up cards each day you’ll need to visi at least one portal prior to picking up the next set of cards.

Is that still open? I remember that from before, but when I went to confirm that last week, I couldn’t find info either on TP or Disney’s website.

In August it was open (I was there August 4-13, 2016 and played the entire game on August 13 and the Librty Square location was open). I suspect it may not be staffed during low crowd times.

1 Like

Thanks!!

@Jadesfire21 Thank you so much for the great information. I really appreciate your advise.

You are very welcome! I had the pleasure of doing a solo trip to WDW (which was amazing!) and Sorcerer’s was one of the must do items on my list. I ended up playing the full game twice during my 10 days there, so I learned a few tips and tricks. I’m still missing a few of the spell cards (there are a total of 60 spell cards that are free in the packets), so I’m planning on starting a new game during my December trip.

1 Like