Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game

You’re welcome.

We need 4 and 28. Do you still need 18 and 19? Would love to trade if you’re still interested. :smile:

We also have 21. Would you trade for 41? Just let me know. I know that this thread is old but my DSs just finished organizing their cards. Thanks!!!

I have a 41 and need the 21 so sounds good to me. post your email and we can swap addresses.

Hi @joyjohnfinley! Let me give @totalkid until the end of today to reply to my offer. If I don’t hear back then I’ll send you a message so that we can exchange addresses. :smile:

I just sent you a private message @joyjohnfinley. I can send you card 21. :smiley:

And thank you to @Grumpy_in_Tejas!

There were five of us playing, so we got five packs of cards each day we were in MK. I just organized them last night and realized that we have a mostly complete set, but no cards over 60. Are they a special release? Other than that, only missing three cards- and duplicates of many!

We have 66 because we bought a pack of cards somewhere in Frontierland (I can’t remember exactly where). Those packs have 1 of the cards from 61-70 but there’s no guarantee what card it will be. You could end up with a duplicates if you buy multiple packs. My boys have been saving their money so that they can buy a few more packs when we’re there in November. Hoping that we don’t get duplicates!

Which 3 do you need? If I have them, I’ll send them to you.

Hmmm… I wish that I had known that we could buy them! We visited almost every night to get new packs!

We’re missing 16, 18, and 19. And then 61-70 (which is why I thought maybe the upper numbers were special release!)

Good afternoon SOTMK fans! My oldest DS has asked me to find out about how combining cards affects the spell used. He beat the first level and is hoping to start the second level during our November trip. We will greatly appreciate any information that you can provide!

I would love to know some specifics on this game. We’ve never done it and are hoping to try it out this November too. Will we each get a pack of cards? Can we pick them up at anytime or do we have to get them when we are ready to play?

Everyone can get cards every day you visit MK. However you must play to get more cards.

1 Like

I don’t have any cards but will be making a trip this Dec. with a 10 y/o who I think will really enjoy playing. If anyone has any duplicate cards they are wanting to get rid of I will gladly take them off your hands. :smile:

PM me your address and I’ll send you a bunch of my extras

Just got back so now I have a few new ones to trade.

I have: 20, 21, 24 (3), 32, 40, 41, 43, 46, 47 (2), 48 (5), 50 (2), 53 (2), 57, 59, and 60.

I need: 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 22, 26, 28, 45, and 55.

Feel free to message me!

Do you get to pick which part of the MK you play in? We have it scheduled and I think the kids are really going to love it, but I was hoping to play in Frontierland or Adventureland one evening. How does that piece work? Thanks!

I have 27, 48, 49, 50, 51, 54, 56, 58 & 59 left. If anyone needs those, PM me and I will send them to you.

I’m not sure if you can choose or not. I think it randomly assigns you so people are spread out across the park.

Hi @Grumpy_in_Tejas! Do you still have 56? I could use that one! Let me know, and I’ll PM you my address. Do you need any?