Something completely new at WDW-never seen before- ROTR Stand-by Wait time

When typing a message click on the “gear” symbol. Then highlight what you want blurred and click on “blur spoiler”

Hope that helps!!

2 Likes

It did but I made somebody else do it for me.:joy:

5 Likes

Since I am avoiding as much as possible I am unfamiliar with the layout of the queue. I can only tell you my “boots on the ground” experiences from my past. :smiley:

2 Likes

So the wait between the lollipop and the wait time from the actual entrance to the ride?

I always assumed the wait time shown would include the lollipop wait. How on Earth can they claim the wait time is an hour if you have to wait 2 hours to get to the sign at the entrance? :rage:

1 Like

Could totally tell that pic was of a black butterfly in a bowler hat pulling Anger off of Winnie the Pooh during a fight👍🏻

2 Likes

I get it. And, actually, during the time that they were socially distancing still, I think the pre-shows MAY have slowed things down a bit…but from our several times riding it, I’m not even sure that is the case. We were always ultimately waiting for the next stage of the experience up until the main part.

1 Like

I have no idea! I assumed the same as you. I was just thinking that somehow MDE wasn’t plugged into the lollipop sign but shouldn’t that sign be the same as what is shown at the ride? I figured the “lollipop” was used because often it’s SO far from the regular wait sign.

2 Likes

I can’t remember who asked, but they are allowing repeat rides. (multiple sources on Twitter)

4 Likes

I asked…thanks for reporting back!

2 Likes

OK, this just blows my mind.

Not that they’re allowing repeat rides, but that anyone would stand in line again for another 1/2/3 hours to ride it again?

3 Likes

Alicia Stella (Orlando Park Stop) reported the 2nd ride was about 50 minutes… That’s not so bad to me. I could easily see myself riding, going to get a drink / Ronto Wrap and getting back on.

It’s the same as going on SDD multiple times in a day

3 Likes

So if this wait time between the lollipop and entrance isn’t included in the MDE wait time, does that mean the wait time shown in Lines in an instance like this is actually longer than the MDE posted wait time?

So it was 35 minutes to the ride vehicle. All preshows intact. Many more people in line when we got off, still posted 80 though. It may very well be now.

9 Likes

Phew. Was worried this week woulda been a no-ride for me.

I can eat a half hour once or twice.

5 Likes

CM interaction was weak. Focus was on moving it along. We should have been reprimanded a few times and weren’t. They are going easy on spies today.

8 Likes

Lollipops are for suckers. :wink:

8 Likes

Good one!

2 Likes

The Fab 5 Test Monkeys did indeed hit it perfect!

9 Likes

Here’s Thrill Data’s Disneyland RotR BG for today, so far, for comparison.

7 Likes

Well…yeah. They’re the ones who reported it….

1 Like