I have a couple of specific Touring questions. We will be going April 20-26 to WDW of which on the 21st to AK, the 23rd and 25th MK. We are a party of 5 consisting of myself (Mom) DH, DS5 DS6 and GM 72(My Mom).
- Must do Shopping/souvenirs in AK?
- On youtube I watched some videos of the ‘kid-friendly’ rollercoaster rides, based on the ratings in TG for family with kids, in MK: am I the only one who thinks Barnstormer might be scarier than 7DMT? Anybody have any experiences they want to share? It’s mainly my DD5 who might freak out, even though you just never know with kids…
- In my TP I added, after I read somewhere on the Forum, Meet Mickey on Town Square before the Parade at 3 pm to get a prime viewing spot of the Parade. However after evaluating the TP, it shows a waiting time of about 21 mins at 2:18 which puts us around 2:50 for the Parade however still 10 mins walking. According to the Map we don’t have to move to watch the Parade? Anybody got some further insight that might help me? I also figured another alternative might be Sleepy Hollow: get some waffles (yum) and watch Parade, but how do you go about that? Stay inside? Are there seats outside?
- On that note, there were no more (!) FPP+ available as of yesterday for Meet Mickey at that time!!! Should I keep trying, or is it easier to get a same day FPP+? I used all my three FPP+’s already for: Pooh at 9:45, PPF 11:00 and HM 12:10
- We want a datenight, DH and I, and have ADR for Morimoto: thoughts anybody: worth the money and should we use DDP (2) credits or is it better to pay out of pocket just for this one? I seem to remember reading somewhere that Signature dining is not really good value if on the DDP? We have 2 character ADR’s Chef M and Tusker as well as BOG, Skipper, Trex.
Thank you in advance for your help in this endeavor (NASA launch)it’s been a blast planning… how will I get my fix once this vacay is over???