I have a few questions about how things operate in and around the Magic Kingdom during the 24 hour event. Since I have no experience with such a day and many of you do, I was hoping you’d share what you observed.
Here are some of the things I’m wondering about:
- How does Magic Kingdom parking work? Do the parking attendants work all night, or does it become free range parking at some point (and if so, do you know when)?
- What transportation is available to the TTC at the end of the day? Monorail and/or ferry or just buses
- Do buses run directly to other parks after the park closes (if, for example, someone had the silly idea to “hop” to the Studios for a few hours on Saturday morning)
- What restaurants are open in the late night (midnight-6am) hours? I’ve heard many of the quick service places shut down, but don’t really have a handle on what stays open/when
- Do all attractions run all night? I thought I heard there were some rolling closures for a few hours.
- Do the character meets run all night?
- Are there any extra characters meets during the evening?
- Anything else I should know?