Solo Trip!

So fun to vicariously live through your solo trip with you! I am going to take a few hours in the park on Saturday by myself. Taking advantage of my last couple months of AP-hood! On my agenda … Main Street Vehicles, Royal Theater, and riding the Sailing Ship Columbia. The first two because I love them but my daughters don’t, and the last because it’s the one thing I’ve never done at DL. I might squeeze in a ride or two and some of my favorite snacks as well. I’m looking forward to some low-key DL time on my own!

3 Likes

I hope I’m able to go often enough this year that I feel good about doing a leisurely day like that! I am always in a rush! It’s been a while since I’ve done Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, and I still have never ridden a Main Street vehicle!

Neither had I, but I rectified that on my birthday this last July.

1 Like

Oh! Great moments with Mr. Lincoln - I’ll have to add that to my low-key list. And maybe the little cinema on main street that shows the old cartoons. I haven’t been inside there in years either!

This is my first annual pass - expires in late January. (Still trying to figure out how to get down there for Rise of the Resistance before my pass expires!) I’m not planning to renew at least for now. I do think I’m getting to the point of saturation, but it’s taken quite some time to get there. LOL

2 Likes