Solo trip report day #2

ROFL! Glad you didn’t strangle yourself!

1 Like

Light raining continues. I am uncomfortably wet. But Navi then hopefully FOP before calling it a night

1 Like

Not thrilled with Pop busses right now. I’ve been waiting almost 30 minutes for a bus back.

To the lovely person behind me getting off the bus at Pop who pushed the whole way then stepped on the back of my sandal as I climbed off, tripping me- I hope you have a magical day. Perhaps next time you can learn some manners and apologize when you hurt someone. Or at least help them up off the ground when you cause them to fall.

My favorite (I’m a Jenn)

:open_mouth: :rage:

1 Like

It was delicious!

1 Like

Did you eat the flower???

Ouch! I am so sorry. I hope you get some ice on that.

1 Like

What a bummer of an end to a great day! Is it weird I am most excited about AK? Maybe it’s the Radio Harambe podcast, but I just have a feeling it’s going to be my favorite park. Is the yellow jacket your poncho? I’m still trying to decide if I should go raincoat (hits mid-thigh, so covers my butt), poncho, or bring both. Yours looks more substantial than what I imagine most ponchos to be…

It’s not weird at all. AK is my favorite. Fellow Radio Harambe fan here!! :wave:t3:

Oh my! I am so sorry that happened! Are you ok?

1 Like

Wow! What is wrong with people??!!?!?!? I hope that doesn’t impact today negatively. That would be disappointing.

2 Likes

I am okay today. Thankfully it did not scrape too deeply. My knee feels a little creaky today but I think I will be alright. Thanks for your kind words!

3 Likes

I’m sorry you got hurt. My wife (always my wife!) has gotten hurt several times in various occasions, including vacations, and it can really inhibit your enjoyment.

But, as one who has a tendency to want to over grace to others, it is possible that (1) the person didn’t realize they had caused you to trip and fall and while they might have offered to help you up, might have wanted to spare you embarrassment or (2) they did realize it, but were too embarrassed themselves to say anything, or perhaps was actually afraid.

I have this memory of doing something (I can’t remember what, exactly…I just remember the reaction that followed) that caused distress to someone else. I apologized for it, but the person just reamed me out in response. I felt bad it happened, but it probably would have been better just to have ignored it happened based on the reaction!

Anyhow, I have enough faith in people to believe they didn’t intend any ill will and likely felt bad for it if they realized they had played a role, even if it was after the fact.

Glad you are ok today. What a lousy end to a lovely day. People can be so inconsiderate! Hope your day today makes up for it!
I’m enjoying following along.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s awful. I’m so sorry that happened to you.

1 Like

Glad the knee isn’t as bad as it looked…hope you can get around ok today…I just can’t believe the lack of common courtesy…

1 Like

OMG I’m sorry that happened to you. I know your pain or I can at least feel it. I had an accident leaving fantasmic on my last day.

What time of year are you going? I bought a heavier poncho bc I was expecting quite a bit of rain since it’s rainy season. If I were going in a drier time I would probably buy a cheap plastic one.

The one I have is Hunter from Target. It’s made of raincoat type material :slight_smile:

1 Like