Solo Traveler Questions

I go to character meals and have a blast as a single. Hoop Dee Doo was fun and I could sing along without annoying table mates. I have never been uncomfortable on any ride. Take advantage of single rider lines. Expedition Everest has one and I never do a fastpass for it. I go single rider. Disney as a single is freedom, have fun!

5 Likes

Check out the new Riviera character breakfast. It’s a more sophisticated adult atmosphere, with a fabulous view. I’m doing this solo before my Epcot day (it’ll be fun to take the skyride from there too)

I just returned from some solo time at Disney. It was so less stressful than traveling with others. It was also really easy to pick up additional fast passes for just one person. I did rides, shows, met characters and dined alone and none of it felt awkward. Despite having traveled to Disney a lot, I had never noticed how many solo travelers are there until I was solo myself. @Randall1028 is correct–most people won’t notice since they are involved in their own vacation.
Have fun!!

5 Likes