Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

Walking path between HS and Epcot. It was walking towards the road so I spent a few minutes redirecting it back to the water.

6 Likes

You’re a good man, @NoBellePrizeWinner. Snow White would definitely approve! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Umm, this is not the case? I haven’t been on since probably 2013 so I have definitely not kept up to date. Here’s my card…

2 Likes

Aww! That’s so sweet.
Did you have any trouble Ubering over to the Boardwalk, i.e., do they have security there?

1 Like

Pretty sure Disco Yeti is in the same place they’ve always been.

2 Likes

Have you noticed this guy? Not sure how anyone could miss him! As mentioned, I don’t like to ride on the right side cuz it’s too close to him and he scares me. :fearful:

2 Likes

Maybe this one is better …

2 Likes

This guy I’ve seen! With the strobe lights, right? But isn’t there a projection now that’s ripping track? I 100% assumed that they put the projection OVER this guy.

2 Likes

Nope, the projection ripping up the track is when you’re going uphill backwards, and then the track switches and you go back down forwards. The AA yeti is close to the end of the ride in the last tunnel.

On a related note, this time I noticed the mechanism for the track change is not what I expected. I thought it was like a standard railroad switch, where the rails just slide over on a pivot. Nope, they flip over like this:

5 Likes

Clearly it has been WAY too long since I’ve been on EE! One of the times that I went on we got evacuated off at the “you’ve reached the broken track” part and that might be the last time I rode! Hopefully my AP situation works out and I can get over to AK in December.

2 Likes