Solo: A Dopey Story

PHEW!

I was worrying about this all night LOL

2 Likes

Congrats on your Dopey, and enjoy your cruise!! We cruise RC and love it.

1 Like

Made it

13 Likes

Thanks for all the great pictures! Have a wonderful time with your lovely wife on the cruise.

2 Likes

Have a great time on the cruise. What wonderful way to wind down from your weekend!!

1 Like

That looks LOVELY.

Have the best time! I’m so happy for the two of you to have this time away together!

2 Likes

So my new goal is to get a meet up picture on as many live reports as I can. So far 3 and counting.

5 Likes

Ok DW told me the live report must end. I was only continuing it in case our transfer experience would be helpful for others in the future. But she’s right, it is me and her time now. I’ll update with a few pics when we get home. Thank you all for following. This live report was so much fun.

18 Likes

She is absolutely right, enjoy your time.

2 Likes

thanks for letting us live vicariously through you without even breaking a sweat! :rofl: have a wonderful cruise, I love RCL!

1 Like

I’m happy she is encouraging you to unplug and relax! I hope you guys have the sweetest trip and you are able to enjoy the R&R. Thanks for taking us along for your Dopey adventure!

2 Likes

At least it showed up. My parents had them booked for their Panama Canal cruise and the shuttle never showed - finally on the 5th call the company tried to say it had, but the manager at the Hampton Inn verified that it had not. They ended up getting an Uber and while in time, we’re almost the last people on the Wonder.

1 Like

Couldn’t resist lol

17 Likes

Ugh, that looks terrible. Wouldn’t you prefer to be running 42km in that heat instead? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rough duty indeed. Get those Tired feet some sun and sand. :sunglasses::beach_umbrella::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ahhh, CocoCay? Perfect Day? We just booked for May. Cannot wait to hear about it! (When you get back!!)

1 Like

Ooooh yeah!!!

5 Likes

You should ace this one!

Sort of surprised this is allowed on a non-Disney cruise, lol.

Nice. Make sure Mrs. JordanRunner does not catch you posting! :smile:

1 Like