Solo: A Dopey Story

Sorry @ryan1 this is the best they had. I remember seeing a book with ingredient lists. But they had no idea what I was talking about. So maybe I’m crazy

3 Likes

That’ll do. That’ll do.

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Something about this shot is insanely cool. Might be the lighting or that it looks like it’s coming from an old film reel…dunno. But really cool.

Half Marathons would be nothin…at Disney. Everywhere else? Ehhhhh

5 Likes

Great shot. Looks like a haze above the falcon. Some could believe the engine is running and it’s getting ready to take off.

2 Likes

I have.

1 Like

Back to pop for rest

It’s really windy and in swaying quite a bit. A little unsettling. Wind is whistling through the vents

3 Likes

Like a ski trip without the snow :smiley:

The sky was almost dark but had a deep blue color still. It was beautiful

2 Likes

Lunch then laundry and pool

7 Likes

7 Likes

maybe they changed the line – when we have done SR the line bypasses the holding room where you build cars.

2 Likes

good decision!

Another good decision. Self care in the Sky!

Still waiting on laundry

4 Likes

I wish they would let me stay on and just loop around. There is no wait at pop or Caribbean beach. I’m just getting off and them on again. The leg between Caribbean beach and Epcot is pretty long. But there is a line and I enjoy riding alone. So peaceful. The skyliner is so quiet

5 Likes

Looks very relaxing on the skyliner. I wish I had a bag of ice to sooth my aches and swelling right now. Lol.

Once you are all done tomorrow, I would be interested in what sort of training plan you put together to run the Dopey. After today’s half, I cant imagine having the strength to go and run a full! The training must be a lot heavier than my 3 runs a week plan.

I am at Magic Kingdom looking for all the sitdown rides: Carousel of Progress, People Mover, Fantasmic, Country Bears, Tiki Toom, etc… :smiley:

4 Likes

I just did 3 runs a week. I followed Jeff Galloways plan provided on the run Disney site. I modified it a bit though to fit my crazy family schedule. I didn’t do any Dopey simulations, but didn’t skip any of the long long runs.

4 Likes

Heading to Epcot to check out world showcase for a little bit. Including dinner at via Napoli. We missed a lot of it on our family trip. We had lunch Germany. And checked out Mexico and Norway. We also met mulan but didn’t go into the pavilion. So I get to do the other side now

4 Likes

Insane…

5 Likes

No kidding. I can’t believe someone would stick their cell phone in front of you while you were taking a picture like that!

1 Like

Yeah the world these days…