Solo: A Dopey Story

Awesome!! Thanks for taking us along on your journey!!

1 Like

Once upon a time was amazing too. I freakin love beauty and the beast

9 Likes

I was not smiling on the inside. DW is coming around to the idea of coming back sooner but our plan now is 2022.

6 Likes

Back at Pop waiting for the love of my life. Based on her ETA we should manage to get on skyliner before it closes. Going to get some ice cream at beaches and cream. Another thing I wanted to do on our family trip. But it was undergoing refurb

12 Likes

16 Likes

Back at pop for sleep. It’s midnight and I’ve been up since 230. And there’s this :astonished:

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing an awesome report. Now go enjoy some well deserved time and relaxation with your DW

2 Likes

“DW is coming around to the idea of coming back sooner but our plan now is 2022.”

Now that you are part of the Dopey club, there is no going back. You will be itching to sign up for hour next race. RunDisney events are so addictive that they make it hard to stay away.
Hopefully that will help being you back sooner…2 years is so far away.

Congratulations again for completing the Dopey!

And welcome Mrs. JordanRunner.

5 Likes

I think I lost 5 hours of sleep just reading this post. WOW. Congrats!!!

4 Likes

…ok… even I am intimidated by THAT step number. lol!

9 Likes

18 Likes

Really great breakfast at Topos

3 Likes

You know…you smile a lot in your pictures. Which is weird. It is almost like you’re in some wonderful, magical place or something.

5 Likes

4 way liner meet @MouseGirl42 @galuchies_463555 @Shellott_hill. DW was a good sport about meeting these “internet strangers” lol

26 Likes

Such an awesome meet. A pleasure to meet you all. So glad Jordan’s wife was such a good sport. Enjoy your cruise guys.

5 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Went back to room, finished packing, used Lyft to MCO and now waiting on GoPort shuttle for Port Canaveral.

7 Likes

Shuttle was $60 round trip. Lyft is $70 one way. Good deal

2 Likes

Are you doing the Castaway Cay Challenge too?!

1 Like

Nope doing Royal Caribbean for half the cost. I looked into it a lot. But just couldn’t justify the cost for one more medal

2 Likes