Soarin' Reboot

Further verification that the rumors we’ve heard (third theater, new Soarin’ film) may have some truth behind them. Examiner is back - Examiner.com

2 Likes

Can only hope that this is true!

:cool::smiley:

Would love to see an update to Soarin

That would be great!

Ok if these rumors are true – 2016 really Disney? In today’s day and age – this could get done a lot sooner. It’s not like they don’t have the money to hire the best people to work overnight!

1 Like

I’m all for a bit of refurbishment on Soarin as it is one of my favorites, but I have to agree that it seems like Disney needs to get their act together in terms of the pace at which they add, refurb, change attractions.

1 Like

Agreed. Seems the competition down the street is a bit quicker on that front. But, may not be a fare comparison since Universal is in it’s growth phase while WDW is more mature.

The examiner is not a reliable source of rumors IMO. would be nice if it does come to be but I wouldn’t put much stock in it as reported

Gotcha. Heard the same from Jim Hill on a podcast. But, ultimately, I’ll wait for word from WDW all the time.

If Jim Hill said it, then it is definitely NOT true. :wink:

I still want a star tours style soarin, where they have dozens of scenes, and each ride randomly picks 6 to 8 of them, so every ride is different.

Does anyone think that Planes Fire & Rescue will be part of the new Soarin’ film? It seems like it would fit perfectly. They’d even have a tie in with Wildreness Lodge.

No the Planes movies aren’t successful enough to get a big tie in like that. Even at DCA where Soarin is more plane theme they havn’t rolled any of those guys out there.