So You're Not Staying on Property But you want to EE at the International Gateway

…to EE Rope Drop Remy. You are staying at a non Disney property thats eligible for EE (Disney Springs etc). What’s your favorite strategy?

1. Uber and get dropped at Beach Club?
  2. Pay to Park at Hollywood Studios and take the Skyliner(s)?
  3. Breakfast ADR at Ale & Compass or Topolinos, eat and go?
  4. Breakfast ADR at Ale & Compass, no show and pay the no show fee?
  5. Screw the International Gateway, I am an Olympic Power Walker. I can Main Gate and beat the International Gateway crowd!
  6. Arrive-by-Dromedary.
1 Like

I would probably walk from HS, not use Skyliner, since the Skyliner will be fairly busy, as another option.

1 Like

I would park at Swan/Dolphin and walk from there or you could take the boat. No security guards to deal with. You pay the parking fee and they are happy.

2 Likes

This is an option? Nobody will be upset with me?

Not a soul. We parked there twice on our trip. We paid by credit card at the parking gate. No attendant was even present. It is absolutely allowed.

2 Likes

Agree on parking at S/D and definitely walk.

The boat is s l o w and if you just miss it or it’s going the other way - it’s really slow.

2 Likes

Do this.

I think it’s $32 with no in/out privileges. But walk - the boat would stop at both YC and BW before getting to IG

1 Like

Or Uber to Swan and walk the BW (it’s easier to get thru the Swan lobby and out the back than it is at Dolphin)

1 Like

Ballpark for Ubering at say 7am? I would be fine with no car, and finding a way back on Disney transpo later.

Absolutely no clue. Sorry.

1 Like

If I want to enter at IG I get a breakfast ADR at an Epcot area resort, so I can leave my car parked at the resort.

I’ve wondered about doing this, but was always too proper (i.e.: chicken) to try it. So you can park at BC, YC or BW, have breakfast and then go into Epcot for the day without them challenging the car being left in the resort parking lot. Hmm…

1 Like

I do this ALL the time! Some resort gate guards look up your ADR and others do not. Then depending on the resort I may take the boat over to IG.