So Much Fun when the Magic Bands Arrive

Me (to DD4 and DS1): You guys got a package in the mail from Minnie and Mickey.

DD4: You mean the really Minnie and Mickey? The Minnie and Mickey from Disney World?

Me: Yes

[DD4 and DS1 race over the open the box. DD4 speculates that it is a picture of her with Minnie. As the box opens …]

DD4: IT’S MAGIC BANDS! IT’S MAGIC BANDS!

The excited look on her face and in her voice was priceless! She doesn’t know exactly when we are going, but now that the Magic Bands arrived she knows the trip must be in the near future. Then she told DS1 details about all the fun rides they would be going on. DD4 already knows which rides are in each park … future liner??? Both kids wore their Magic Bands around the house the rest of the day.

24 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
The excitement is just precious.

2 Likes

We got ours a few days ago and DS2 had a fit because we wouldn’t let him have his. He has no clue what they are though!

2 Likes

I love it!! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

He will learn very soon!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! So exciting and picturing their excitement started my day with a smile.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s quite impressive for a 4 year old!

1 Like

Thanks. DD4 has a very good memory for things she is interested in. Now remembering the things she has to do to get ready for school in the morning … somehow those are quickly forgotten!

1 Like

You’re so lucky to have this experience! Disney no longer ships magic bands to Canada. We don’t get ours until we check in to our resort. :frowning: This makes no sense to me.

I didn’t know they’d ever shipped them to Canada. They’ve never shipped to the UK. At least we know they won’t get lost in the post and we won’t forget to bring them I guess!

1 Like

They haven’t shipped to Canada for many years now. We got them in the mail in the first two years they started with MB. I always loved getting them in the mail. It really got everyone excited for the trip!

1 Like