So it happened. We were THAT family

I’m glad to see this thread still brings laughter. Though it’s been 2 years reading your replies still helps me deal with mom and her nuttiness. She still doesn’t think she did anything wrong and can’t understand why we won’t let her come on our next trip
5:35am on 6/5/17 by Mickey4.0

In January for our 25th anniversary.
5:36am on 6/5/17 by Mickey4.0

Oh @Mickey, I wish she would have had an “ah-ha” moment. As for as your jan. Trip…nothing says romance and remembering young love like having your MOM with you… :wink:
6:14am on 6/5/17 by GoofyIsMyHero

That was a great thread. So funny.
6:16am on 6/5/17 by Luv2adoptStitch

@Mickey4_0 this thread is so funny and you are a good sport!!! I hope you have a great January trip and congrats on 25 years. What are your January dates? We are there for our anniversary 1/2-1/14… maybe the two Mickey’s can meet. Have fun :slight_smile:
7:52am on 6/5/17 by mickey1993

Can’t believe I missed this the first time. Thx for sharing. Happy 25th!
8:05am on 6/5/17 by VikeQueen

Happy 25th @Mickey! We love traveling with my DM but when she asked if she and DD could come on our 30th anniv trip next May I looked at her like she was crazy. She’s being awesome and babysitting for us instead.
8:28am on 6/5/17 by wdw ocd

So glad this was brought back. Loved it!
8:30am on 6/5/17 by wolfpackfam

Happy 25th @Mickey! I hope your next trip does not include mom complications.
8:39am on 6/5/17 by TiggerBrain

Mom-plications!! If it’s not one thing, it’s your mother…
8:41am on 6/5/17 by LowBiscus

Thanks for the great humor on Monday morning, I needed it!
8:48am on 6/5/17 by colodisneylover

So glad you rebumped this thread, never saw it tho I’ve been here since 2014. Been laughing hilariously all thru the read, funniest ever! Also loved: don’t worry, noone there knows you. And MIL who replaced Ddil in photo w old Gf’s photo. We could call**
9:21am on 6/5/17 by stazastarfish

**this the Single Table thread! haha. That photo of the single table is a gem @Mickey!
9:22am on 6/5/17 by stazastarfish

Also I liked the special door near HoPres, for addressing any crazy people who may show up. Love all the meltdown stories, we’ve been that family once too, last trip!
9:25am on 6/5/17 by stazastarfish

So I assume when you are spiking drinks you want the liquid Benadryl, right?
9:36am on 6/5/17 by PretzelGuyGreg

TBH. I’m most likely to have the adult melt down. Lol
10:04am on 6/5/17 by GibsonXGirl

My sister had a yelling fit in the lobby of SSR…the room was in my name…pretty sure I’m on “the list.” (In her defense they messed up so badly and repeatedly…in Disney’s defense they made it more than all right.)
10:07am on 6/5/17 by SwimMomElsa

I had a meltdown in the CR lobby in 2010. The CM was less then helpful after we had missed the tragical express. You want to see Disney management come out from literally *
10:21am on 6/5/17 by Suezq223

• everywhere, start screaming they won’t let me leave and I’m not happy in the the middle of the lobby. Lost my mind and threw a temper tantrum after a very stressful trip in which everything went wrong.
    10:22am on 6/5/17 by Suezq223
1 Like

Out of curiosity, where is the link to the photo that people keep referring to?

The link seems to work in the thread that @Armadillo_Alert posted in La Cava.

1 Like

Forum will not allow me to add an image or link to an image as a new user

It may take a day or two and a few posts for everything to open in the forum.

I remember this from when it was first posted; don’t think I ever made it to the end…