So help out a beginner

Good to know. We rented strollers for my daughters this past trip. My wife said she noticed people looking at us in an awkward way, but I don’t pay much attention to those things. I just didn’t want to hear my girls complain the whole trip. Next trip, they wouldn’t need a stroller though. I figured UOR is for a little bit older crowd, which is probably why I haven’t looked into it.

This is true. We really do love Universal, and the experiences there are quite unique compared to Disney.

But when we went in Feb. 2018, we found ourselves looking longingly at the exit to WDW each time we drove past it from our condo to get to Universal. No matter how much fun we had, there is just an emotional pull for Disney that we only satisfied (barely) by spending time at Disney Springs.

Of course, we are doing both Universal and Disney for our May trip, but that is making it wildly expensive. We aren’t likely to do that again. And, truth be told, despite really looking forward to returning to Universal for this trip, I can’t help but making plans and going, “Well, it if weren’t for our Universal day here…” :wink:

1 Like

Don’t feel bad, my mother in law did the same thing on FOP. I wasn’t there at the time but apparently she was freaking out the whole time and complained to the cast members afterwards. They ended up giving her a bunch of anytime fast passes!

I am also in the same boat as you. I am a Disney fanatic and I have decided to try Universal this year since we can’t afford to go to Disney every year. Your post is helping me as well.

1 Like