Sneak a Peek into BOG

I’m planning a girls trip, there are 6 of us total. One of my friends is a huge beauty and the beast fan, and wants to go to BOG. However, the rest of us feel cinderella’s royal table might be a more fun experience. Is there any way my friend can go peek inside BOG? Lol. I miss the days it wasnt a fixed meal, and we could just go for soup and desserts or something.

2 Likes

PreCovid you could ask to walk around in BOG. If you have an ADR you can walk around. But what’s stopping you from an ADR and just ordering dessert?

2 Likes

It’s a set price to eat there. I believe it’s $62 per adult.

3 Likes

They dont do just dessert anymore. and we only have time for one MK ADR.

1 Like

What?!? When did that happen?!? I guess I’ve only done lunch QS there.

I think Cindy’s place is much better!

1 Like

It’s a post covid thing :unamused:

1 Like

well… bah

I really miss their reasonably priced lunch! Dinner was fun one time, but I can’t afford that every time when my kids eat as little as they do.

2 Likes

I just need a good excuse to let her go get her selfies and what not lol

1 Like

Good luck. Show up early for an ADR (seems like) being marched over to the guillotine in Liberty Square for a beheading. :laughing:
Curious to know if they let you in to walk around the place.

3 Likes

Agree about missing the much more reasonable breakfast and lunch at BOG, but it is what it is now. I would consider having 1 or 2 people suck it up and go to BOG with the one who wants to during the same time the rest are at CRT if ADRs work out that way, and rejoin afterward.

4 Likes