Snagged CL YC for $401 a night!

How FP’s for free?

1 Like

The first three that everyone gets. And then the extra ones you can get on the day having used the first three.

1 Like

Oh lol

2 Likes

She mentioned extra though . Extra FP for free

The ones that you can get on the day having used the first three.

1 Like

Gotcha !
I wonder what one of the most common things club level asks a concierge for . ADR? FP? Transportation

1 Like

Yes. You can use unlimited FPs. Obviously you can only choose from what’s available, but for instance I used 9 on my last MK day, with a 4 hour break and 90 minutes eating at BOG, and left at 8pm.

2 Likes

My young adult children will probably be grilling them about the best bars and nightlife. Meanwhile I will be snoring soundly😂.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Mine will probably be May I please have a bottle of water :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

1 Like

I was disappointed by how little the actual concierge can do for you. What’s a concierge if they can’t help with dining plans!

Really? Someone called the house the day after I booked our trip, asking if I needed help with anything to call this number. She mentioned dining , transportation etc.

Right but if your there and a place is booked they can’t get you in. No strings I guess

1 Like

Maybe a CL concierge can do more? I enjoy booking my own ADR and FP. Besides the lounge for breakfast and night cordials , I don’t see myself needing one . We are planning a few afternoon pool days , which we might grab something before we head down to the pool too.

Yea they concierge weren’t able to make the last minute ADR I was hoping for. But if there no tables there are no tables… I thought perhaps they could atlesst get you into your hotels restraunt.

I agree I like making my own reservations next time I will over plan,