Snack carts/walk-up windows

I’m thinking places like Chesire Café, Golden Oak Outpost, Sleepy Hollow, Eight Spoon Café, and others that really aren’t considered “restaurants” on most lists. Do you have favorites for snacks that you hit regularly? We’ve largely overlooked these on our past trips. I’m eyeing things like the baked mac-n-cheese with shrimp and sweet chili sauce from Eight Spoon.

1 Like

We love to start the day with the cinnamon roll from Gaston’s Tavern if we’re at the Magic Kingdom.

1 Like

We are very cliche about this.

We will be sure, at least once during each trip, to get the Mickey Mouse ear ice cream sandwiches OR Dove bar. Nothing necessarily outstanding about them, but it just part of the experience.

One of my sons had a milk allergy (when he was young, milk could literally kill him!) all the way until he turned 14, so he, instead, would get a hot pretzel.

1 Like

Nutella and strawberry waffle from Sleepy Hollow. That and Dole Whip=trip complete!

3 Likes

The hot pretzel stuffed with sweetened cream cheese from the Lunch Pad in Tomorrowland (under the peoplemover loading dock/astro orbiter) was surprisingly very good. Definitely worth the snack credit we used to get it. We really like the pineapple lumpia in Pandora at Pongu Pongu. The drinks at Pongu Pongu are too sweet for me. However believe it or not, it pairs well with the Pandoran Sunrise drink from Satu’li Canteen.

1 Like

Are these snack spots on the maps? I don’t want to miss out on Mickey shaped ice cream.

I think all food spots are marked on the maps in the MDE app, but for me the challenge is knowing what each one offers ahead of time. I’m scouring the menus now so that I can have some in mind that I don’t want to miss when we get there.

1 Like

There’s an app called Magic Guide. If you click on the map it will zoom in and show you the carts. When you click on the cart it shows you the menu. It’s the best.

3 Likes