Slinky Dog Dash without FPP & EMM

We’re going to HS on 1/23, and planning to rope drop to ride SDD (which I couldn’t get a FPP for, I was too late). But, it is an Extra Morning Magic day (which we won’t purchase) for Toy Story Land. Boo. :frowning:

My touring plan for the day says that the wait time will be 25 mins (not bad). I wonder if that’s accurate, given the EMM in Toy Story Land? It seems too low. What say you?

ETA: I just saw that the EMM are 7:30-10:00 a.m. Does this mean we won’t be able to get in line for SDD until 10?

I don’t have an answer for the first part, but have heard that the until 10am time is because breakfast is open until then. TSL opens to the rest of the public at park opening.

2 Likes

We went to EMM at HS last month. It lasting until 10 am just refers to the breakfast. They started letting guests not doing EMM ride SDD at 9 (people lined up well before that though).

1 Like

Thank you!

@Dreamer: Do you mean the people from the EMM lined up earlier than park open, or that they let non-EMM folks line up before 9?

The non-EMM guests were lined up and as soon as it turned 9 they were let into the SDD line. I imagine (but I don’t know for sure) that those guests were let through the tapstiles before 9 and were stopped somewhere in the park and then lead over to TSL just before park opening.

1 Like