Slinky Dog Dash FP availability..I'm nervous!

imagems-l48Cz0.gif

3 Likes

Not really. Because of Single Rider and FP+.

If you have 1300 people in front of you in Standby, it is probably more like 3000 people in front of you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg you’re right!!! DUH. How could I forget FP when that’s literally the topic I posted about in this thread lol!

Most amusement parks these days try to get a MINIMUM of 1200 riders/hour throughput on coasters and rides expected to be popular in order to keep lines lower. Minimum. It is better if they can pull off closer to 1800+ riders per hour.

So, 1300 riders per hour is just barely over minimum.

During less busy times, when they also likely have fewer employees working, they won’t be able to run as many trains simultaneously (for safety reasons), so throughput drops considerably.

2 Likes

Not awful…I mean awful in the sense that we’ve never waited 90 minutes for a ride and I don’t want to start now, haha. But for TSL opening week…

I hope this translates to them releasing more SDD FPP :slight_smile:

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Just made our FPs a few days ago. Got FOP at 60+2 and SDD at 60+3 for 3 people, both in the 3:00 hour (earliest time available on those days). This is over Labor Day weekend. Crowd levels 5 and 7 respectively I think.

2 Likes

I booked mine this morning and was able to get AS2 but no SDD-we are at HS day 1 and 2 of our trip. BUT, the system went down this morning and made it near impossible to secure anything. :cry:. I ended up having a CM book all of my FP’s and got everything except SDD. I’ll just keep checking…or as experienced liners would say…modify, modify, modify!

3 Likes

Saturday was FP day. SDD was not available until day 64 at 6PM.

1 Like

Booked for a friend going in August and there were plenty of early evening times to choose from for SDD on her second and third days!

3 Likes

If you don’t get them on your initial FPP day, don’t give up. Keep checking. I scored 4 FPPs for SDD 35 days before our trip that is in a couple weeks.

3 Likes

Oooh great!

Just had fast pass window on 7/6 could not find sdd for 5 day trip yet got FOP for 60+1 …hoping more SDD opens up

1 Like

Maybe at some parks like Cedar Point but just about every Six Flags coaster installation of the past decade is lucky to hit 1000 pph. Especially with their operations.

Keep checking, you’ll find one.

Initially, my window only offered a SDD FPP in the 7pm, but since then, I’ve seen a handful pop up as early as 11 am. Unfortunately for me, we are doing the SWGT that day, and I have standing FPPs for ToT and RnRC, so I need to find a SDD FPP in the 2-3 pm range.