Sleeping arrangements at WL

We are a family of 4, with DD10 and DS12. Staying at WL in late August for 8 nights/9 days. We are booked to stay in a Nature View room with 2 Queen Beds. We wanted a room with 1 Queen + bunkbeds, but scored an awesome discount by taking the room with 2 Queens instead. The kids will not want to share a bed, will they provide a cot/rollaway bed if we request one? TIA :slight_smile:

Just throwing this out there… my kids can’t sleep together, so DH gets one and I get the other. You might want to try that.

1 Like

Same which is why we secure accommodations with three sleep surfaces

1 Like

So should I request a room with 1 Queen + 1 bunkbed anyway on the TP Fax and cross my fingers? My kids are vicious sleepers. We will be in Disney though so who cares :grinning:

We bought an air mattress from Walmart for about $20 DD 15 used it on our NC trip

1 Like

Disney don’t usually have roll away beds available.

I would pack an air bed (and pump!).

1 Like

I view this as a simple choice - the kids can sleep together in a bed, or they can not go to Disney. :wink:

2 Likes

The WL rooms, for a delux resort, are not huge…not sure there would be room for a blow up bed? I would do a boys bed and a girls bed, you will be so tired after touring all day, I don’t think it will matter about vicious sleepers!!

1 Like