Skyliner question

This is admittedly kind of a silly question…

We are planning to stay at the CBR, I was hoping to take the Skyliner to the Boardwalk area on our first night for dinner and not go to the parks that day. I am assuming the Skyliner drops you off outside the tapstile at the Epcot entrance so that once we get off there I could just walk the other direction and check out the Boardwalk. Is that correct? I can’t quite tell from any of the maps I can find online, but it seems logical to me.

1 Like

Yes, the stations are outside the parks.

1 Like

Yes. That is correct. The Skyliner station is at the International Gateway. Right next to the entrance to EPCOT and a short walk to the BW, BC and YC

Thank you both, I figured that was the case but just wanted to be sure

If you’re tired of walking you could even take the friendship boat from Epcot. It’s like 5 steps from the Skyliner station.

1 Like

The signage isn’t great…After you walk opposite of Epcot there is a split. If you go to the left the path goes to Boardwalk area, to the right (maybe more like straight) goes to Yacht/Beach club.

1 Like

Here is another question, what time does the skyliner start running? Like can I use it to get to HS in time to get a BG? Sounds like I need to get to the park like an hour plus before opening. We are going in September so maybe it won’t be quite so bad at that point, but I am assuming it will be like it is now

As things are currently, I wouldn’t rely on the Skyliner.

Buses run until the Skyliner opens. But Uber / Lyft would be an option too. If you got the first bus you’d probably be OK.

1 Like