Skyliner operation hours

We have 7pm dining reservations at Topolino’s Terrace and we’re staying at Boardwalk Villas. If Epcot is closing @10pm how late can we still catch the Skyliner back to Epcot to walk to our hotel from there. Say if we want to hang out at the outdoor bar area after dinner or walk around the resort. Will they allow us to go back towards Epcot at 10pm even if Epcot is closed or do they only allow passengers one way? Does it operate for an hour after close till 11pm?

Thanks!

1 Like

We rode from Epcot back to HS after HS had closed for the night to retrieve our cars. It was after 10 pm on a night Epcot closed at 11, but HS had closed at 8 or 9 (I don’t remember which).

1 Like

Piggybacking on this question. If we have a Topo’s reservation at 8:25AM, should we be able to get there via Skyliner from AoA? HS opens at 9, so I assume Skyliner will be running by 8.

Yeah, I have a similar situation with breakfast with Epcot opening at 11 am and we have 11:10 am breakfast. But I think since Epcot tends to open at 10:15ish that the skyliner will be operating by 1045 when we’d need be on it by. But knowing the exact hours would be nice.

If all else failed, you should be able to take the skyliner to the hub and then walk from the hub to Topolino’s.

3 Likes

I asked a similar question of the Skyliner CM when we were there and was told they will run you on a line that “isn’t open yet” if you have an ADR. We didn’t end up keeping our ADR to test it out, but I would be pretty confident you’ll be A-OK.

3 Likes