Skyliner gondola - riding just for fun, how to do it?

No, there is nothing at AoA to have a reservation for. When I pulled up to the gate at AoA, I told the guy I wanted to go to the shop and to site see. He let us through with no problem. The only situation where it might be an issue is the time of day that you go. I went to AoA late afternoon, early evening. If you’re showing up there at the crack of dawn with the excuse of “just checking the resort out”, they may raise an eyebrow and think you’re parking there to go to HS or Epcot, but…if you’re staying on property at one of the resorts, you’re already paying for parking and would have free parking at all the parks anyway.

Thank, I have never been to AoA so didn’t know! :slight_smile: We would be doing this in the afternoon likely too, and will say the same (and actually check it out! I think my kids will love the theming). We aren’t staying on site though, do you think that will matter?

I don’t think it would matter. Just say you’re checking the place out or you’re visiting someone or you want to try the food court.

1 Like

They let us into WL parking when we went for QS dinner. We weren’t staying onsite. They asked to see our driver’s license after we told them why we were there. We went to Port Orleans for lunch and beniets. Same thing.

1 Like