Site problems

I’m trying to optimise one of my plans, and none of the links are working. I’ve tried not touching anything and optimising, updating the walk times and walk / wait balance and optimising, and each time I click the Optimize button, nothing happens. This is also a problem with the Edit window, where you can change the times for the plan, and the Save button doesn’t work when clicked. Is there something wrong with the site? I don’t really want to have to build the plan again.

The site seems to be partially down this morning.

I am having similar problems. Can’t change the date of a customized plan, can’t reorder attractions, there are large chunks of XML appearing unformatted in the attraction list (available times I think), etc. Just stopped trying for the day!

Whew! I thought it was just me. I’m having issues modifying a customized plan, can’t reorder the itinerary, and the times aren’t showing at all. I’ve tried on my desktop and my cell phone. Neither site is working.

Hopefully they’ll have the site updated and back running smoothly very soon. I don’t know about y’all, but I have some planning to do!

The website appears to still be sketchy. I’m working on my plans for a rapidly approaching trip. Hope it gets fixed soon because we just changed days and such, so I need all the help I can get. =)