Silhouette T-Shirt

No i was asking as in “are we sure we want to do this?” As opposed to “it’s what I’m after”

1 Like

Very cool.
However:

3 Likes

If it gets flagged, so be it. But there’s a ton of disney stuff up on Zazzle that hasn’t been flagged.

4 Likes

TWSS.
Or at least I’ll think TWSS if there’s a shirt that says “Going down”:rofl:

2 Likes

I see you got there before i did! haha

2 Likes

@Randall1028 I love all of these and would likely feel drawn to purchase one for each park.
Thank you for your work on these!

3 Likes

Well it was @dianelynn’s design idea. Thank her! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @dianelynn! These are great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gotcha. It occurred to me later that that’s what you were going for.

I keep coming back to the camera man statue as an option

When I try to summarize HS, my brain keeps coming back to “Movies and Magic.” Not suggesting that phrase, specifically, is used…but maybe it inspires something in someone?

I tend to agree with @Randall1028 that ToT doesn’t seem like the best overall choice for a HS shirt.

I’m useful in this discussion in that I can tell you what I think DOESN’T work…but not so useful in coming up with ideas that DO work! :roll_eyes:

While we’re still toiling away.

reusing the idea from the MK one.

3 Likes

It’s not that I don’t think it’s the best overall choice, it’s just that HS doesn’t have an icon like the other parks. But Disney has decided that the ToT is the park’s icon. While it should be the the Chinese theater, but compared to the Tree, the Geosphere, and the Castle, it’s dull.

1 Like

As I said…I tend to agree with you.

Yup.

1 Like

:smirk::smirk::smirk::rofl: :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

no, we’re not actually doing this one.

6 Likes

:laughing:

Ouch!

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh pleeeeeeease can we do that one? I’d buy it.

1 Like

Must admit I don’t like ToT as the park symbol.

1 Like

It’s the script from the guy when you’re in the first dark room
“The time is now, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonight’s story on The Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator, still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare, to step aboard because in tonight’s episode you are the star. And this elevator travels directly to . . . The Twilight Zone.”

3 Likes