Shuttle Service from Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort vs. Uber/Lyft

First time in 15 years staying off-site since my friend has a unit at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. They contract with Maingate Transportation and I’ve seen not such great reviews and I’m wondering if anyone can provide any feedback. I dread being on the clock with this unknown company so I"m considering making use of Uber or Lyft (I’ve never used either); don’t want a rental car. Ladies trip and there will be alcohol so I will not take a chance of any of us drinking and driving. I’m an amputee and am in a wheelchair at all times on Disney trips due to mobility issues so that just adds to my anxiety. Since we always stay on-site, I firmly believe in Disney transportation to get everywhere. I’ve got myself all worked up for nothing I’m sure but I could use some advice.

Here is some info on Uber/Lyft you’ll find useful:

I stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek last February, and if I remember correctly the shuttle service hours were a) limited and b) an extra fee. We rented a car, so didn’t use it. I would highly suggest Uber or Lyft to ease your anxiety about getting around. Though I will say, driving to all of the parks from there was relatively easy (especially DHS and EPCOT), so the ride share service should get you to and from pretty quickly.