Show Your Disney Apps

I thought it might be fun, and possibly informative, if we showed our WDW planning apps. I suspect we share many in common, but there may be some new finds.

4 Likes

Ooh, I don’t know half of those!

I need to find a better weather app before our trip. My sister has one that shows storms approaching on a map, and it’s dead accurate. Always good to know whether it’s going to blow over or when you might as well pack it up for the day.

3 Likes

1 Like

Which weather app?

Ooh. What’s the difference in the gray and blue MDEs?

Old one that still has change party for FPP and current one that does everything else.

2 Likes

I just use the traditional weather rock method for Florida weather. It’s the only way to be sure.

1 Like

Ooh i know what the grey one us for. I was not successful having both on the same phone. I have an old phone just for it

Well done. That’s some Backside-of-Magic-level hacking right there.

3 Likes

We use a weather string up here in the Midwest.

I’m in the Midwest. They can get the weather right here a day or 2 in advance. Florida seems to have trouble predicting what it will do in 2 hours.

1 Like

But you can’t tell if the wind is blowing with a rock!

If its blowing hard you can

1 Like

Here are mine. Not all are for planning purposes.

1 Like

“Planning Mode” aka the apps I have when I’m not in the parks and just planning things out.

“Park mode” (When I am in the parks):

1 Like

Storm Shield is the name of the app. It’s like $2/month, if you want all the features. Looks like there’s a free version as well.

1 Like

Hmmmm.
Mine is travel.

It’s also got some credit cards I’m churning.
(And a movie theater because I had no where else to put it.)

1 Like

Nothing quite like running across this in the middle of the night and then frantically installing the apps that I liked.

3 Likes

Does anybody use the Disney play app while in park? I hadn’t installed it because I didn’t want my son begging to use my phone the whole time.

Yeah, but the few I tried all required multiple people to play. So I didn’t get very far.

1 Like