Show off your Disney DIY!

Our WDW departure day is 61 days away (FP+ tomorrow - eeek!) and my fingers are itching to get crafty and have fun preparing for our trip. I would love to see your DIY projects for Disney gear, magic band bling, travel hacks, pixie dust surprises for the kids… Inspire me, please!

1 Like

I don’t have anything yet, but I’m hoping to make several pairs of ears.

Here’s some of my DIY magic band decorating. I could overwhelm this post with the shirts I’ve made.

9 Likes

So cute and creative!!

2 Likes

Thanks. Scrapbooking skills are handy for lots of things.

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Just a touch of sparkle. The last two photos are my personal magic bands…and the first is what I did for some of the ladies traveling with me 2 weeks ago.

It’s fun to be sparkly. And so far they have held up through several trips! (I do shoes though and have a special glue blend I use. So that probably helps!)

9 Likes

If I tried to do this I would have sparkles everywhere other than on the mb. Maybe I could coat them like chicken…flour, egg, parmesan, breadcrumbs!

5 Likes

Those magic bands are fabulous!

2 Likes

I like sparkles! Adorable

1 Like

Those look great! How do you do your shirts? I’m thinking about appliqueing a Mickey head silhouette to an old sweatshirt.

1 Like

I would love to see a pair of shoes- these are so pretty!

1 Like

What kind of ears are you thinking of? We’re going to be doing flowered ears this weekend.

1 Like

Love the bling!!

1 Like

Thanks. They are really fun to do.

2 Likes

I use heat transfer vinyl and a heat press (an iron works too).

6 Likes

These looks amazing!!! Do you have a business or just do them for your family? I’m getting some shirts made up from different Etsy sellers- I don’t think I have the skills/supplies to do them myself.

1 Like

I do it just for fun.

1 Like

These are some of the best looking Disney shirts that I have seen - including the ones they sell in the parks. Better be careful - you could find yourself taking orders… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve made a few shirts for myself over the years, but just using the iron-on paper for my printer. When I get home I might take pictures of a few…

1 Like