Should I, shouldn’t I? Fine! I will do a lazy live trip report

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hooray!

2 Likes

Quick meal at pop - pizza, tenders, grilled chicken sandwich and cheeseburger. Walked out to a sprinkle and a MK bus rolling up. Big thunder at 1:45! Lines says to hit splash afterwards for a 36min wait but MDE is showing 60…

13 Likes

Always makes me smile!

4 Likes

So we got in, have done BTMR, Jingle Cruise, Swiss Family, Mickeys Philharmagic, and barnstormer. Still have Splash and 7DMT stacked for later.

20 Likes

What an amazing start!

4 Likes

Space booked for 6pm. The lid for our insulated bottle broke :frowning: Do you guys think Everything Pop might sell them? We haven’t put in our Amazon order yet they don’t seem to sell insulated bottles and neither does garden grocer.

5 Likes

I’ll never get how people get those awesome photos at the Disney property gate. Unless you are the passenger in a rental car.

13 Likes

Yes, right?!? Even as the passenger I get crappy pics :smirk:

4 Likes

I know, mine are always like “3/4ths of this picture is the door frame of the car / bus and you can maybe see a blurry Minnie bow behind the lens flare.” :rofl:

12 Likes

Uber passenger, was anticipating the gate :slight_smile:

We’re now wet after splash, which was awesome and headed to see some dwarves.

15 Likes

7DMT, speedway, peco’s bills, space, Monsters. Have 8pm HM but might bail.

16 Likes

You need a new insulated water bottle? Amazon definitely sells those.

2 Likes

I see the brita bottles on Amazon fresh, but that’s it. I suppose I can get regular Amazon delivered to the resort?

What a rollercoaster of a day!

Day1 recap
Smooth flight from midway, 5am restaurants really mean 6.
Baggage claim at MCO and traffic jam on the way to Pop still had us ahead of our hopeful arrival.
Food court at Pop hit the spot and we got lucky and walked onto a bus to MK.
At MK we road (in order) BTMRR, Jingle Cruise, Swiss Family, Philharmagic(standby), Barnstormer(standby), Splash, 7DMT, Speedway(standby),Space, Laugh Floor (standby), BTMRR(standby), Haunted Mansion.

We ate Pecos Bills for dinner and enjoyed it. On the bus to shower and crash now. AK in the morning!

What a sight to come out of HM to :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Excellent pic! And great start to your trip!

4 Likes

Now THAT is how you do an arrival day. Yay!!

9 Likes

Sounds like a great first day! I would definitely order a new water bottle with 1 day delivery if you don’t want to buy something in a Disney shop. Can’t wait to hear what your plans are for tomorrow!

4 Likes

Tomorrow is AK and we plan to rope drop EE and KS. 7am LL will be FOP and Navi.

We have a 3pm Yak&Yeti.

I’m beyond tired now. Good night!

9 Likes

Should note that G+ cost $20/pp and 7DMT was $11.

5 Likes