Should I, shouldn’t I? Fine! I will do a lazy live trip report

Don’t expect minute by minute updates, but I’ll try to use this to keep track of my activities and to feed you folks some juicy info.

Up at 3:45a my kids are buzzing with excitement. We got to midway right at 5am for our 7am flight, and there’s lots of Disney Bound shirts!

At 7am (6am local) we booked a 4:20 $LL for 7DMT and 2:05-3:05 LL for Jingle Cruise. We’re being optimistic for the Jingle Cruise as we’re expecting a reasonable arrival to the park around 2/3.

Boarding starts in 15 minutes. Midway breakfast is a shitshow

26 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

Oh come on, don’t let us down! At least post frequent photos! I just got some pics from clients this am and it made my day! Just think of this trip report as your public service for the year :grinning:

11 Likes

Repayment for all the helpful advice I’ve received?

9 Likes

That’s a super early start!!
Have a great trip.

5 Likes

Or just plain bragging. I’m down w that too as long as there is photo evidence.

6 Likes

You’ll have to nibble on this for now! It’s airplane mode time :wink:

16 Likes

Yay! Made my Saturday. Seems like a great day to fly off to Disney :blush:

7 Likes

Safe travels!

4 Likes

Yahoo! Safe travels!

5 Likes

Oh, yay! I love trip reports that start on the weekends because I’m relaxed and can spend the whole day living vicariously. Have a great day (for you and your family … and for us.) :relaxed:

10 Likes

That’s not the photo we’re looking for

7 Likes

We’ve landed.

Return times for our desired rides are all in the next few minutes… waiting for later times for splash or space. Luggage carousel and Uber/lyft here we come!

19 Likes

Safe travels! Sounds like a great start with your LLs.

3 Likes

From the looks of this baggage claim, it might be quicker to sew our own clothes!

13 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Space booked for 1:30-2:30. We hit traffic on 417, so will be a tight race, arriving at Pop around 12:30. We still need lunch!

10 Likes

Don’t stress. You can be late for your LL. I had a CM tell us it was 90 minutes. But we tapped in 110 minutes late to our TT LL and it turned green.

7 Likes

What you’ve all been waiting for!

31 Likes