Should I rearrange my plans?

We are staying at the Poly. All of the resort reservations I have made are on the monorail loop and I thought I had read somewhere that you can walk to…the GF?? From the Poly? Is that correct?

It will be exhausting regardless of how we schedule it I think. Not to say that I am not considering all of the advice I have received because I am!! Our kids are pretty high energy and the thought of a whole day…resting in one room…with 4 kids…feels more exhausting to me than the parks. Lol. Not saying that it WOULD be but in my head it seems terrible.

It isn’t unsual for me to be getting on to them for being awake still at 10-10:30 when we put them down at 8:30. And my 8 year old WILLINGLY woke up at 4 am (I’ve already pegged her as a future liner FO SHO!) to get a shower, make breakfast and pack her suitcase so she could get started on her work early. And I bet she’s awake when we touchdown in PA at 11. My 4 year old is generally the one who crashes earliest because she doesn’t nap anymore and since the 2 year old does she usually isn’t bothered with staying up till 9 or 10 some nights.

Yay, I can do it now!! Thank you!!

Yes - it’s a relatively easy walk - probably 10 minutes or a touch less depending on pace. You can also take the monorail (only 1 hop) or boat (sequence is Poly to MK to GF so return by boat would be more efficient than going to GF).

Pixar play zone at Contemporary is the only one that is open I believe.

1 Like

The Dolphin also has a kids club, which now says it is run by both Disney and S&D @kjsprouse_577366

1 Like