Should I just book the resort now?

What’s this waiting you speak of? Is something happening next week?

2 Likes

I think there’s like a holiday or something. Some kind of break in springtime or something like that. I’m surprised someone who runs a travel site would be so out of touch.

5 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

Personally my wife and I now stay at Pop Century. We used to do POR but this resort is right off the Skyway and much cheaper. Unless you are going to spend a lot of time at the resort why pay more? Also remember those annoying buses at nights end. Skyway leaves from the other side of International Gateway right back to POP.

1 Like

Yes that never went away I don’t think. Well except when it was shut.

1 Like

Yes! Yes, yes, yes.

Also, book now!

It gets tricky if you book room +tickets when it comes to the refund iirc so make sure you check for the refund without penalty if you cancel by xxx date.

Sports has availability. I booked it for those dates today and ended up cancelling immediately because I had already booked it and forgot (my brain has been in a total and complete fog lately).

PS. I’m there those dates too!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I did that for my boat tour at Glacier last year! Now, I pdf the receipts and file them accordingly because I can’t depend on my memory anymore! :scream:

:heart_eyes: I’m super excited!!!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice! I just booked preferred at AS Movies. I have until December 6th to cancel. The pesky thing called work has kept me tied up all afternoon and evening. It should be better after tomorrow. Then, I’ll figure out my dates for January and March 2023 and book hotel.

5 Likes