Should I book my Disney World 2023 Christmas resort & tickets now?

Should I book my Disney World resort & tickets now for my Christmas 2023 vacation or wait to see if they will be offering other resort discounts/dining plans?

I see they are offering dining “cards” for the summer/fall, but no word on dining plans for winter. If I book my vacation now & they start offering better rates/discounts/dining, I wonder if they will allow us to utilize that or if we just lose out?

2 Likes

You can always call to take advantage of any offers, and they will apply the changes to the existing reservation as long as there is availability. There is no harm is booking now. Just keep watch for offers so you can call as soon as they come available.

6 Likes

@ryan1 said you are allowed to rebook if there’s a discount. It doesn’t hurt to book. Is since rates will go up. Just be sure that if a discount is offered you do the math that it’s still a better deal of rates also went up.

2 Likes

Book now. Apply discounts if they come to be by modifying your reservation online or calling in.

3 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

It’s always yes. :rofl:

5 Likes

Exactly. I only needed to read the first five words of the post.

5 Likes

If you book through a travel agent they should be able to keep an eye on upcoming deals and get them for you if applicable to your trip.

3 Likes

I’ve booked from the UK today for Christmas/New Year and a split stay. Oddly, my later 3 night club level booking at a deluxe resort shows a WDTC - Basic Plan on the reservation screen. But that wasn’t advertised when booking so…