Short trip ADR recommendations?

We will have 4 park days in December. 2 adults 2 kids (6 & 2). The 6 yo is a girl and a very selective eater :roll_eyes:. All dining will be OOP since we are staying off-site. Last trip was 3 years ago and I didn’t book many dining reservations then because of how unpredictable kid was.

I don’t want too many meals because of our short time and possible need for breaks, but what would you do?

Depends on if you are leaving parks during day, staying until evening, want to eat only in the parks, etc–so my advice might be completely not what you are thinking.

I’d do Via Napoli in Epcot–good value, my picky eaters will eat pizza usually, and I enjoy it there too.

I’d also do a character meal depending on who you want to meet—TH in AK is a good one to meet the main characters, Akershus in Epcot for princesses, CRT is a must do if your 6yo is a princess lover (as my 8 yo is over the princess thing so I’m glad we did it when she was younger). Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace are convenient too albeit not the best food, but good for “selective eaters” I’m a fan of paying extra for characters to come to you while you eat instead of waiting in line to meet them. Oh yeah, we really like breakfast at Garden Grill.

If not leaving the park for a rest, brunch/lunch ADRs in park would be a good idea since you are offsite.

I second Via Napoli. Everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed our meal there, adults and picky eating kids alike.