Short Solo Trip Options- WWYD?

Contemplating a quick solo trip in Oct due to cheap airfare and have a few options (have AP, price includes airfare and All Star hotel):

1. 2 days/1 night arriving at MCO 9:15am on Day 1, departing MCO 10pm on Day 2 ($280)

2a. 3 days/2 nights arriving at MCO 9:15am on Day 1, departing MCO 10pm on Day 3 ($390)
2b. 3 days/2 nights arriving at MCO 9:15am on Day 1, departing MCO 7pm on Day 3 ($390)

1. 3 days/2 nights arriving at MCO 11:50am on Day 1, departing MCO 4:15pm on Day 3 ($341)

While I’d like to keep the trip inexpensive (to justify to DH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), I’m also weighing that against maximizing my time. Anyone agree that an extra 24 hours is worth $110?

1 Like

I would pick 2A. For every trip, I feel it is very important to have a day where you don’t need to pack and move around. That would allow you to either see a night show, sleep in or enjoy the resort. And it is totally worth $110.

Also, I would pick the later flight, because the 7pm one means you leave WDW at 4pm and that’s not enough time!

2 Likes

The only way to know, for sure, is to compare them yourself. Try one each in September, October, and November. Then you’ll know which plan is the best.

3 Likes

Another vote for 2A. More times in parks == good times.

2 Likes

An extra day and night is totally worth an extra $110 if you’ve got it, in my opinion!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Fantastic solution, but I don’t think DH would go for it :joy:

Looks like 2A is my winner!

2 Likes